AccountMate Enterprise – Accounts Payable Module
With the Accounts Payable module, you can require that invoices recorded in the system be supported by purchase orders and take advantage of early payment discounts. Payment authorization for multiple vendor invoices and prepayments can be done simultaneously. AccountMate simplifies the payment process by allowing you to post credit card payments or issue checks directly after an invoice is recorded. You can even print checks and generate an ACH file in one sitting. It tracks payments to various types of 1099 vendors.
When integrated with AccountMate’s Bank Reconciliation module, you get to reconcile all recorded checks, electronic payments and deposits in one place enhancing your ability to manage your vendor base and cash flow.
Here’s an overview of the key Accounts Payable features. For details click the button below to view or download a PDF brochure.
- Instant access to vendor information
- Set up authorized reference accounts
- Prepayment feature
- Credit card handling
- Reconcile credit card statement
- Expense deferral feature
- Flexible check printing options
- Pay vendors via ACH
- Recurring invoices
- Accrue landed costs
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Invoice payment urgency class
- Contact feature
- Allow nonpayment
- 1099 payments
- Record wired payments and handwritten checks
- Mass payment authorization
- Built-in multi-currency feature
- Integration with purchase order
- Other features