Consolidated Ledger (Enterprise)
AccountMate Enterprise – Consolidated Ledger Module
AccountMate’s Consolidated Ledger module provides the ability to quickly combine several companies’ account balances and budgets into a unified ledger to present consolidated financial statements and other reports. It supports consolidation of companies with different reporting currencies making it ideal for multinational organizations that have foreign operations.
Here’s an overview of the key Accounts Payable features. For details click the button below to view or download a PDF brochure.
- Automated account mapping option
- Consolidated GL account and budget balances
- Fiscal period mapping
- Internal checks help prevent consolidation errors
- Perform unlimited consolidations anytime
- Supports consolidations of companies with different reporting currencies
- Complies with GAAP and IFRS
- Other features
ACCOUNTMATE ENTERPRISE – CONSOLIDATED LEDGER MODULE