AccountMate Enterprise – Inventory Specification Module
AccountMate’s Inventory Specification module offers quick, easy and accurate management of complex inventory when you require tracking of a variety of attributes. It allows you to categorize your inventory items according to such things as size, color, weight and texture; then, tracks the items’ quantities, costs and prices by the assigned categories. It can suggest a similar item when the desired specification is not available thus helping you keep the sale. The Inventory Specification module integrates with the Inventory Control, Sales Order and Accounts Receivable modules.
Here’s an overview of the key Inventory Specification features. For details click the button below to view or download a PDF brochure. Also check out our Matrix Inventory page for details on managing items that have large numbers of attributes, to bring down your inventory variance.
- Establish a five-tiered inventory structure with easy-to-use menu options
- Easily assign specification
- Activate item specification for inventory types
- Maintain unlimited specification types and codes
- Upsell items by specification
- Integration with other modules
- Other features