The typical accounting system gets used for 10 years
So get a flexible system that can easily grow with you
Listen to Jay Boughner, Fanimation’s Controller, share how their accounting system kept up as their ceiling fan sales tripled in 10 years.
A flexible accounting and ERP system keeps helping you grow your business year after year
You’ll work better when your business system can adapt easily and often to smooth out your workflow
- Expanding into Canada? Add a rule to your system to have it print bilingual English-French invoices for all Canadian orders.
- Find a bargain on a truckload of items? Tweak your system to handle the costs and prices to sell the same item number by the case, pack or unit.
- Did your sales director add a new twist to the commission plan? Your system can adapt the commissionable reports and payroll, no sweat.
- Do your people key in new customer addresses twice, or manually key in sales orders from the web? That can be automated!
- Do you keep shipping the wrong items to customers? Your system can change to eliminate or prevent the mix-ups that are causing mistakes.
Where is there friction in your business functions lately? We can help smooth it out.
Is your company pushing the limits of your accounting and inventory systems?
How many of these apply to your business?
- Managing prices for all your quantity options has gotten too complex.
- You need an airtight way to track your lot-controlled items from start to finish.
- You’ve finally been in a position to hire! But with new staff, inventory errors are up.
- As your customers grow, your system can’t handle their new requirements.
- Some days, you can’t tell whether you’re making or losing money.
Get a flexible system set up to replace the one you’re outgrowing.
Growing pains can put a dent in your customer service and profitability.
- Figuring out how to handle more orders is a great problem to have.
- It’s easier if your business system isn’t causing service issues like order entry backlogs, or management challenges like out-of-balance inventory levels.
- A good system won’t get in the way of growth.
Gain better control of operational efficiency
From an accurate inventory check by a salesperson to a custom dashboard for your CEO — a smarter system can support your unique business needs. It will adapt as you grow and give you insight into your business to increase your bottom line.
We’re friendly, not high-pressure! We’ll answer your questions. Learn more about how a flexible system can remove restrictions on your growth and profits.