NexLAN Solutions for Optimal Inventory Control
Confidently stay on top of every aspect of your warehouse management
When you’re able to manage all the details of your warehousing in a single, integrated system, then things stop falling through the cracks and you gain full control over your inventory and processes.
AccountMate excels at warehousing and integrates all your related critical business functions too:
- Financials and accounting
- Inventory management and order fulfillment
- Customer relationship management
- Sales orders and product pricing
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Inventory management, lot control and kitting
- Business intelligence and more
Examples of AccountMate’s warehousing-specific capabilities
- Define each inventory item’s cost method, units-of-measurement and warehouse and bin locations, for current warehouses and new local or international locations added over time
- Set each item’s safety stock, lead time, reorder level and reorder quantity.
- Perform inventory counts as often as needed without interrupting your shipping and receiving processes
- Assign serial numbers to each unit of an inventory item, define multiple substitutes for an item and record transfers of units from one warehouse to another or issue stock items for internal use
- View a list of vendors that supply a specific item along with their most recent pricing, or a list of items sourced from a particular vendor
Unique business requirements are our specialty
A certain portion of any company’s warehousing is unique to that company’s business. The more that a company specializes in their market, and the more a company adapts to meet the special needs of their customers—the more their products and processes are different from generic approaches in their industry.
AccountMate’s software solution is built on the premise that companies have unique requirements, so it’s extraordinarily flexible. And NexLAN is devoted to meeting the distinct, evolving needs of individual businesses within the industries we serve. Give us a call to discuss your unique warehousing requirements.Contact Us Today to Learn More!